A post from JasonM at R**P R***T (name redacted to protect the innocent)

Since I cant comment over at my favorite site because I have for some reason been banned for life, I am unable to ask JasonM permission to post this, however since he did mention the now defunct StupidPumas, and I thought it would be good for the archives, here ya go;

Sorry in advance for the long post,HB inspired me to do some digging.

HumboldtBlue (on the front page) wrote jokingly:

I hate the Yankees. I hate people who talk on their phones while driving. I hate the way my apartment reeks of mold after a heavy rain.  I hate whitey.
Even made a tape.

Some pumas like to claim they were above birtherism and the quest for the “whitey” tape.  I thought I’d check into that.  These comments about “whitey” are limited to one puma site and I only pulled comments from front-pagers & others who could be called leaders:

garychapelhill, on May 20, 2008 at 12:12 pm Said:
at the height of the impeachment mess Bill’s popularity never dropped below 60%. I’ll take that over Rezko, Ayers, Michelle”I hate america and whitey” Obama anyday….

Pat Johnson, on May 29th, 2008 at 12:06 pm Said:
After watching the Trinity video I am beginning to believe this is just an example of what is coming next. You don’t spend 20 yrs in a church listening to that hate speech and not begin to adapt to its leanings. It doesn’t matter that he disavowed the Rev. That was political expediency.
I am beginning to be more convinced there is a video out there with Michele excorciating “whitey”. It fits into the agenda. And if that priest considers himself “a man of God” I do not.

myiq2xu, on June 3, 2008 at 11:26 pm Said:
Man. Larry must be on to something with that “whitey” tape. His site has been under a constant hack-attack for days, and is down again.
The furious reaction of Obamanation tells the tale.
Even if the tape doesn’t exist, the trolls know it could exist.
Or at least their trollmaster, David Axelrod, knows it could exist.

madamab, on August 5, 2008 at 11:49 am Said:
Kim – I think he’s a citizen and a Christian. As for the whitey tape – I’ll bet it exists. I can absolutely see Michelle doing that.
However, I think Obama will tank way before that tape needs to be brought out.

Mawm, on August 19, 2008 at 11:06 am Said:
Pat, did you see all of those Pakistani friends of his, and what college student just decides to go to Pakistan? With his Islamic upbringin in Indonesia, and now all of this Pakistan crap, he is looking more and more Manchurian everyday.
I have heard that along with the whitey tape. The repubs have a tape of him doing the muslim prayers on the floor.

bostonboomer, on October 13th, 2008 at 2:37 pm Said:
Joseph Cannon has a followup about the supposed “Whitey Tape.” Maybe you guys discussed it already. It sounds like the sources are pretty trustworthy. Maybe the tape does exist?

bostonboomer, on October 13th, 2008 at 3:02 pm Said:
DV,
From what I’ve read, McCain has the tape if it exists. But if he won’t even let his supporters use BO’s middle name, he probably is going to keep on being nice instead if really going for it. It’s the same thing Hillary did. They are all afraid of being called racists. Meanwhile the American people will suffer because of it

Then they suddenly changed their tune:

Posted on January 8, 2009 by dakinikat
MYTH NUMBER TWO:  All Pumas are conspiracy theorists.  In every population there’s the average and there’s the extremes and outliers.  Yes, you can find the folks that went searching for that Holy Whitey Tape and the Kenyan Birth certificate, but the majority of the PUMA sites (especially The Confluence)  never jumped on to the wingnut stories.

myiq2xu, on April 24, 2009 at 4:59 pm Said:
I don’t know what was more frustrating last year – the people who should have been with us from the beginning but gave us the cold shoulder, or the people we wanted nothing to do with who were calling themselves PUMAs while posting goofy stuff about the “Whitey” tape and the COLB

myiq2xu, on June 21, 2009 at 6:27 pm Said:
but there were times when it was a little nuts over here
Can you be more specific?
You can’t be talking about the fauxrages over darkened video, the muslim madrassa, the Somali clothing photo, Tuzla airport, the RFK assassination comment, cuz we didn’t play that game.
We banned all discussion of the “Whitey tape” and Obama’s birth certificate, along with any suggestion of racism.
Exactly when and how was it “a little nuts over here?

I know this is more in line with(the defunct)Stupid Pumas site, but maybe it can go in the “Rumproast archive”.  I work in libraries, digging up this stuff is how I kill time on slow days sometimes.

Comment by JasonM on 04/20/10 at 05:37 PM
Advertisements

~ by Obotinchief on April 21, 2010.

%d bloggers like this: