WE WHOLEHEARTEDLY ENDORSE PUMA CANDIDATE CANDICE BRITTON! Updated 6-23 w/video

PUMA MEMBER CANDICE BRITTON

** Basically the video states that she is scared of the scary black Kenyan in the White House and she needs to protect us all from his dirty deeds, I would love to take a spin in the Hoveround scooter!** PLEASE GO THERE AND LEAVE A COMMENT.

As most of you know, we at stupidpumas.com have been accused of going off the rails, I arrived after the rails incident, which I never personally witnessed, however if the boss accused this blog of it then it must be true, kinda like whatever Murphy says her puma minions believe. With that being said, Obotinchief handed me something that he really wanted to comment  on but thought that it needed a woman’s touch, Obotinchief was accused of off the rail incidents in the past and he didn’t want to take a chance of being accused of it again, you see, he want’s to get on the bosses good side,  so he asked me to address the issue and I told him I would be happy to do it, if it would help him serve out his sentence of being banned from a particular blog that he seems to really enjoy, so much so he even donated his hard earned cash to it and never received even a thank you, if it was me I wouldn’t even bother reading that gibberish, but whatever, let me get to the issue at hand.

Here at SP we certainly love the underdog and Candidate Candice Britton is certainly the true definition of one, and before any of you hoot and holler about me outing this person, she is currently a declared candidate that has shown up in numerous internet articles touting her puma sisterhood and is also endorsed openly at pumapac.org, now I am not going to reveal the screen name she uses however if you put two and two together and just look at the links provided in this post you will be able to figure it out for yourself.

Now on to the reasons why we wholeheartedly endorse Candidate Britton for U.S. Representative District 1 Democrat St. Louis;

1. We love the people she hangs out with on the web, I mean they give us plenty of entertainment and are the reason this blog was created and half the reason why we are still around. Here is a direct quote from some of her friends at pumapac.org;

invalidresponse 05.03.10 at 7:24 pm

DancesWithPumas 05.03.10 at 3:52 pm #13

US$110,000.00
Two story house on 14 Acres on the Boom Road. The upper flat has 4 bedroom ,2 bath, kitchen, dining room, living room. Lower flat has 3 bedroom, 1 bath, kitchen, dining and living room. The house needs some repair. There is a pond at the back of the property which is a natural spring. This property is located about 10 miles from the Baboon Sanctuary.

DancesWithPumas 05.03.10 at 8:03 pm

HP Boston 05.03.10 at 7:59 pm
Dances I have 110K??You repair and I have the lower flat.
Oh s*** is that 10 miles from the WH??
?????-
LOL!

2. She definately stands by her convictions, her blind allegiance to pumapac and more precisly Murphy tells us exactly where she stands and we love that in a person, here is a quote directly from puma leader Murphy;

Britton loves puma pac and the message it delivers!

3. She cares so much about pumapac that she is willing to change for them, you gotta respect that! Here is a quote from her, puma name redacted;

4. She knows who to turn to for help, I mean if I was ever in trouble, I too would want to utilize the services of people who have no qualms about encouraging their right wing wacko readers to hunt women down with baseball bats and stomp them with their boots like what happened here. Gotta like a woman who would ask for help from a bunch of woman hating bigots, some people see that as a negative in Candice, I see nothing but positive! Here she is admitting to her call for help at hillb***.

Candice Britt Britton 05.18.10 at 7:44 pm

honora#53
Thank you for the information. I have never made any statements that I would not say to President Obama in person or to anyone else’s face. I am running for public office I am in the public eye. I will not stop communicating on line. On line is very important to a campaign these days. I will contact Hillb*** for the information. Thank you for the help.

5. You gotta love a woman who is downright paranoid, I think we need more paranoid people in Congress, you know, kinda like Michelle Bachman, I think Bachman and Candice would get along just great, just check out these adorable paranoia’s;

Candice Britt Britton 05.18.10 at 6:14 pm

FYI**********************!!!!!!!!!
Middleclassjoe the bloger who is conservative sent me an e-mail asking me if I made the statement sent to him..

From middleclass: I just received a comment that I have not yet posted from a person calling themselves the “thebigotbasher”.

Links: They claim, based upon your online name of PumaCraig that you made some comments on a website.
&

It appears my cyber attacker decided to make up propaganda and untruths. It is the same person who has been to the following site’s slandering my name: middleclassjoe, missourimatters. St. Louis Beacon, Pacifica/KPFT. About KPFT: This web b log covers Houston radio station KPFT and is hosted by Ernesto Aguilar, currently program director at the Pacifica Foundation’s Houston radio station, KPFT, 90.1 FM.
It is written to educate on matters related to KPFT.
The views posted herein do not necessarily reflect the views of KPFT, the Pacifica Foundation, its staff or volunteers.

Link to site:http://kpft.wordpress.com/2008/11/14/wtf-was-that/#comment-22108

I challenged this person on the other sites to back up their racist hate speech claims. They did not find anything. The CYBER STALKER made up racial hate speech statements using my pumacraig user name.
Many puma user names seem to be used on this site from imposter’s spewing hate speech about President Obama.

I will be writing Pacifica Foundation’s Houston radio station, KPFT, 90.1 FM. Concerning the above matter.

This maybe a matter for the FBI the cyber stalker is putting my life into danger by contributing the racist hate speech statements to me.

Candice FYI

Wow, and this one;

pumac**** 05.11.10 at 11:17 pm

Not to worry I am a proud Hillary supporter and PUMA. I belong to and visit every pro Hillary website I can find. It is fascinating that Mr. Clays camp chooses to attack this pro Hillary site and not the others. When Mr. Clays camp attacks PUMA and me they are attacking Hillary as well. I will pray for Mr. Clay and the misguided soul who spews hate and untruths. Dirty politics is all they know and that is sad. That is what the American people are tired of. I will keep running a respectful clean campaign.

That was good but I love it when Candice goes so far as to break out her sock puppet known as River Girl;

River Girl 05.11.10 at 4:08 pm

High Alert Candice “Britt” Britton getting attacked by Lacy Clays campaign or followers for being part of PUMA. Lets let them know what we think. Please go to below link and comment on behalf of Ms. Britton and PUMA!

#1 Marshall Tucker Bank 2010-05-11 14:16
Candice Britton is a PUMA known at the racist PUMAPAC.org as pumacraig.

pumapac.org/…/…

Someone named Obama wrote this response!
Once again someone from Lacy Clays campaign spreads hate speech and untruths. I challenge Marchall Tucker Bank to produce any evidence that Ms. Britton has ever said anything racist.
Ms. Britton is running a respectful clean campaign. Can Lacy Clay and his followers say the same? The answer is NO!! America is hurting and this is not the time for low down dirty political untruths Mr. Bank.
Obama

Help Candice don’t let them get by with this untruthful attack.

and another;

River Girl 05.11.10 at 4:37 pm

The above link no longer works they took down the comments made by Mr. Bank and Obama. I guess it worked they don’t want Mr. Clays racial hate speech either! Good for the St. Louis Beacon.

Can anyone get on the St. Louis Beacon website? Here is link try it and let me know.www.stlbeacon.org/

and finally;

pumacraig 05.11.10 at 11:17 pm

6. And last but not least, I had to give you more comments and quotes from her true friends, they say you could learn alot about a person by looking at her friends, here are some of my favorite quotes from them;

HP Boston 05.12.10 at 1:11 pm

The reason they have have so many rest rooms for men is because…THEY ARE SO FULL OF SHIT!!

Nice! and this;

jenniforhillary

Re: Murphy’s post #20….

What is going on is total misogyny and racism gone amuck. The fucking devil is in charge and he hates women and white people and those who put him there love it because they are draining the resources such that when the well runs dry we will have a class war, among other things, and those in the upper echelons, who will use their ill gotten gains to protect themselves, will come back as the ruling class. The rest of us are just totally and absolutely fucked.

Gotta love that optimism, how bout this;

tillerylakelady

Pumas,
This is just the begining,Obama is a closet Muslim who just recently admitted while in Turkey that he had Muslims in his family.The way he is running this Great Country,you can tell he really paid a lot of attention to REV. Wright. Who in their right mind would go to Europe, as our President, and tell them that we Americans are Arrogant? I CAIN’T STAND THIS MAN!!!!!!!

cool, and finally this;

murphy

did electing a black man president mean the country agreed to treat the most racist/homophobic/violent/misogynistic and historically incoherent strains of black popular and intellectual culture as MAINSTREAM??

So the thinking of Jeremiad Wright is now acceptable?

So you see, there are plenty of reasons to send Candice “Britt” Britton to Congress to represent the fine people of Missouri, If you need to find your own reason, pay a visit to good ole’ pumapac.org and read through the archives, It will have you reminiscing of the good ole’ days in no time, ya know, the days when the baboon family didn’t occupy the Whitehouse;

DancesWithPumas 05.03.10 at 3:52 pm #13

US$110,000.00

DancesWithPumas 05.03.10 at 8:03 pm

HP Boston 05.03.10 at 7:59 pm
Dances I have 110K??You repair and I have the lower flat.
Oh s*** is that 10 miles from the WH??
?????-

LOL!

Please vote for Candice Britton, cause we love her!

Advertisements

~ by donnabrazz on May 12, 2010.

%d bloggers like this: