The Puma’s are so boring….

more puma stupidity

Someone please help me out here, I have struggled to come up with something to write about however the PUMA echo chamber has produced no results, there is only so much someone can milk from the constant chatter about cupcakes and man hating that goes on over there. I love the occasional cat fight but even those are getting old and boring, check out a couple excerpts from the latest thread;

Swannie 06.07.10 at 12:20 pm

Where have you been DWP , Helen Thomas has been a rabid anti-semite for years.. she just was never quite so free and open with her opinion as in the presence of the muslim sympahtizer in office… maybe that is why she went after Bush , because he was a staunch defender of Israel. If you think the loss of such a biased and reprehensible person is a shame, well them THAT IS a shame, and you deserve Obama .

DancesWithPumas
Dances ??
#222
That’s a damn shame. Ms. Thomas always called it as she saw it and openly challenged Presidential motive and policy. She was a thorn in Dumya’s side.
Her retirement is another strike against informative journalism and so-called freedom of speech.

Calling DWP an OBOT? Them’s fighting words,  DWP’s response;

DancesWithPumas 06.07.10 at 1:36 pm

“If you think the loss of such a biased and reprehensible person is a shame, well them THAT IS a shame, and you deserve Obama.”
———
Not worthy of a reply.

===THUD===

Is that all you got DWP? Jeesh, that’s so unlike butch lesbian of you.  But wait, there’s more, our favorite white trailer trashhonktonk singer thrown her hat into the ring to chastise DWP;

sistermoon3 06.07.10 at 1:54 pm

Dances, neither was yours, but you got one. You throw yur opinions around like seeds and you put pestiside on anyone else’s who disagrees with you. You never really i know people until they show their true colors. Some just take longer than others. I feel sorry for this country thinks her statement was appropriate. But, obviously they didnt. Thank God. What if someone said I wish all gays would just go live in their own place. What would you say then?

Oh damn, did she just drag the gays into this debate? She sure did, how midwestern of you sister goon, bring on DWP;

DancesWithPumas 06.07.10 at 2:32 pm

If Helen Thomas said it, or some other individual, of which I’m sure there would be plenty, I’d like to think I would take it as just that, an opinion. Thomas isnt the President or any governing authority, she doesn’t have the power to manifest her opinion.

sistermoon3 06.07.10 at 1:54 pm

————-
A blog is nothing but opinions. Opinions like seeds strewn all over them. If bringing in another opinion (that I am not attached to, as I stated) is pesticide, then so be it.

I don’t get your analogy. Are you saying if gays and lesbians took over, let’s say Alcatraz Island, and it created decades of problems, and some thought the gays and lesbians should go back to their cities of origin, what would I say then? I don’t know. It would depend on the circumstances, method and means, and the purpose/ motivation for taking over the island in the first place.

and, please, if you’re hgoing to insinuate yourself into a conversation, try not to derail it for the personal purpose of taking potshots at either of the two having the converstaion. It’s dishonest and weasely.

Ahhh it’s always good to see a classic smackdown from the resident butch, way to go DWP, so this goes on and on with Goofymom jumping in to the fray along with a few others thereby driving up their comment count like always but by the end of it it always comes back to this;

wontbackdown 06.08.10 at 4:59 pm

It it has hair on its chest, legs, armpits or face, vote ‘em out.

Keep it classy wbd and have a great day!

Advertisements

~ by Obotinchief on June 9, 2010.

2 Responses to “The Puma’s are so boring….”

1. Hahaha, what a sad bunch of losers.

Nothing more needs to be said really. They will always be just a sad bunch of political illiterates.

2. The OUMAs remain funny. I’ve had a bit of writers block on my own blog of late, in part because I am discussing the illegality of Candice Britton running round right wing blogs accusing me of being some mad Dr Who.

The racist hillbuzzers are still racist. Darra$h is tring again to rebuild a movement by stealing from a man who said Obama supporters must die.

Zee is still trying to pretend she is a lefty racist.

Danceswithidiots still sucks.

Of course they remain funny.

Comments are closed.