Stupid PumaPac Election Day Rolling Thread

FAIL? Always!

So it’s time to relive the Puma election stupidness of 2008 just one more time. I wouldn’t be doing my due diligence if I didn’t bring you some of the dumbest comments from today’s pumapac.org open thread, you will get to see hope for a Romney win from these so called albeit bitter Democratic old ladies as they go from Enthusiasm for Romney and that always present hatred for the President to their heads exploding with anger and sadness as their Great White Hope Romney loses tonight in a historical election. Hatred for a black man brings these women to the point of voting all their hard earned rights away by trying to put a Republican in office, all because they couldn’t get over the fact that their primary candidate lost in 2008…How pathetic!  Without further delay, here are some comments…and remember to check back periodically as this post will be updated with comment quotes form their echo chamber….. Go Obama/Biden 2012!

From the queen of stupidity, Dumbaugh Murphy;

I think there is no way in hell that obama will win all four of Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. My hunch, for what it’s worth, is Romney will take Wisconsin and Michigan. We will know the outcome soon enough. Sit tight!

murphy 11.06.12 at 12:01 pm
Not MIA for me today. If the polls look good for romney I’m even going into town for the victory rally!

HP Boston 11.06.12 at 1:21 pm
Voted for 3 women, the only three!
At the polls at 9:30 now home packing for Florida.
Going to meet up with my sister, spend thee days in Fort
Lauderdale then sail on Saturday.
I may be drinking mucho on the plane tomorrow if Ofartface wins. I am sure Romeny has it in the bag where I will be if he is not.

gordana 11.06.12 at 4:52 pm
I voted at 1PM…they were waiting for me. I needed to show my ID and saw no one in the parking lot canvassing….pretty much normal for a small CT town. Too bad CT will be going to the fraud…I did my best to make sure my childen were voting. My son’s vote erased my daughter’s. Shame is that she’s a widow with four small children. Wait until January when she gets only $500 allowance instead of $1000 per child. She doesn’t qualify for food stamps because they get SSI. She’s like so many other women in their 40′s who were raised in a ‘liberal’ home.

pumacraig 11.06.12 at 10:36 pm

How are they calling all these wins for jerk face? The maps show so many votes uncounted! I hope Romney waites for every vote to be counted before he makes that call to jerk face. I don’t beleave the media let the dag blasted votes get counted!!!!

freddiebrown 11.06.12 at 11:21 pm

Its over.

Headclunker 11.06.12 at 11:33 pm

WTF? They are calling it for BO before the votes are all in with Ohio and Florida too close to call? And Ofuctard did not even get the popular vote. Obama has truly become Bush.

Headclunker 11.06.12 at 11:41 pm

Something smells like BO. Ohio is within 17,000 with only 74% reporting. I think Mitt better get his attorneys busy.

cc 11.06.12 at 11:53 pm

Headclunker, I hope you’re right and that Mitt still has a fighting chance to change this outcome. When I heard Fox call it for the fraud, my heart plummeted 10 stories into the dark abyss. I truly can’t believe this pretender will get four more years. Who does he have to thank? The mainstream media who covered ALL his gaffes every step of the way! We soooo need someone to focus on our economy, but that won’t happen now. I’m truly scared the U.S. will end up like Greece and Spain. All I can do is keep praying for a better future for our country.

Headclunker 11.07.12 at 12:00 am

The divisive POTUS may carry on, but it will be with the fucktard half of the county. I am just disgusted. I will survive but so many others will not.

Shadowfax 11.07.12 at 12:03 am

Another 4 more years of lies, cheating and downgrading of America.

This is almost as painful as 2008.

(((((PUMAs and MURPH))))

Headclunker 11.07.12 at 12:06 am

Even if Romney gets Ohio, he still has a hard case making his 270. I think this elections just makes a case for getting rid of the electoral college.

And I have to tell you, I had real reservations about Romney’s energy policies. The choices for POTUS were poor. I just hope we have a country left in 2016.

pumacraig 11.07.12 at 12:09 am

I won’t survive! I eat one small meal a day now! Jerk Face has hurt me and folks like me much worse then Bush did. Medicare is already denying medication and IV fluids etc.. Plus you lose your freedom when the government is all you have to survive on! Romney better not make that call tonight he should wait for all the votes to be counted….

Me – Oh Candice (pumacraig) you are so god damned dramatic, ease up woman and deal with reality!

DancesWithPumas 11.07.12 at 12:14 am

I feel as if I’ve journeyed through yet another looking-glass tonight, which renders everything so distorted that I can no longer navigate with the meager tools I have at my disposal.

I cherish the connections I’ve made with like-minded kindred spirits and will always be grateful for their / your uplifting and positive support.

I wish you all well.
I’m done.

Me – Farewell Pam aka Dances with Idiots, you should have gone long ago you hateful bitch!…lol!

pumacat 11.07.12 at 12:20 am

The country agrees that the economy sucks and that Romney has better ideas for the economy. All the polls showed that. But yet Obama won and women voters gave him this victory. The democrat party has been sucessful in convincing women voters that without their devine right to have an abortion they are not truly free. What has America come to. And why would any PUMA vote for Elizabeth Warren. That is basically giving Obama more power to push trough his Marxist agenda. I really don’t understand this country any more. Maybe people are tired of responsibility. Maybe they just want to stay unemployed and let the government take care of them. And maybe women would rather have abortions than babies.

Me – What an idiotic dumbass you are, loser!

HP Boston 11.07.12 at 7:35 am

Stick a fork in me I am done!
Four more fucking years of Ofartinajar!
My sister just called she is so bummed too……….
We are ready for our sister week, meeting up tomorrow. Misery will have company, we will of course laugh and have a great time, better if could dance on shitforbrains grave!

Me – Thank God you hateful troll, good riddance to you!

Thanks for tuning in everyone, Puma is officially done! Congrats to President Obama! Goodnight!

Advertisements

~ by donnabrazz on November 6, 2012.

One Response to “Stupid PumaPac Election Day Rolling Thread”

1. This was frickin’ hilarious–thank you!

Comments are closed.